- Troy is married and has two children
- He is a HR Systems Manager as well as hosts online radio podcasts
- Troy considers his strength to be in developing and executing long term and plans, goals and objectives which requires project management and presentation skills while managing projects to budget.
- Service to Prince of Peace includes: Previously served as a Junior High and High School Ministry teacher. Was previously on our Assimilation and Senior Pastor Call Committees. Currently involved with a P.E.A.C.E. Group, as a Communion Assistant, and serves on the Crosspoint Technical team.
- Board of Directors term ends: 5/31/19
- Troy continues his spiritual growth through daily scripture reading, involvement with his P.E.A.C.E. Group, serving at church, and living a Christian example as much as possible - but most importantly being a Christian centerpoint for his family.
- Currently serves on the Board as the Chair of the Financial Review Committee, liaison to the Strategic Planning Crosspoint Focus Area, a member of the 2018 Nominating Committee, and part of the Auxano Vision Process Team.
- Retired higher education administrator and faculty member having served at Oakton Community College and DePaul University.
- Consultant to colleges and universities interested in improving educational opportunities for returning adults.
- POP member since 2010 and currently serves as a Stephen Minister, a member of the Adult Education Committee, and as a Worship Host.
- Serves on the Board as a member of the Strategic Focus and Financial Review committees.
- Developer at locally-based global trading firm with over 20 years electronic trading experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
- Prince of Peace member for two years.
- Active P.E.A.C.E. Group member.
- Spends time in personal growth through devotions, Bible reading, theological podcasts, and Christian fellowship.
- Married to Elizabeth for 18 years with three homeschooled children.
- 2 Children and 3 Grandchildren
- Prince of Peace member since: 1993
- Business Degree and works as a Buyer for a local manufacturer of infrastructure in hospitals.
- Serves at Prince of Peace as a Small Group Leader and working with IGNITE Jr. High Ministry, a Sunday School teacher for 2 years, and a member of a Women's P.E.A.C.E. Group.
- Serves on the Board as the Prayer Coordinator and a member of the Strategic Focus Committee.
- Married to Diana (at POP.) They have 2 children together.
- Veteran of the U.S. Navy.
- Degree in Paralegal Studies
- Member of the Tile Installers Trade Union for 15 years.
- Led a Special Needs Ministry at his previous church.
- Currently serves POP as a Communion Assistant, LERT Training, and as a P.E.A.C.E. Group Leader.
- Serves on the Board Nominating Committee.
- Retired manufacturing executive general manager (GKN Rockford).
- B.S. in Industrial Engineering and M.B.A. with concentration in Operations and Systems Management.
- POP Member since 1991, and has served on the Board of Elders, was on the Board of Directors, and served as Chair from 2015-16.
- Currently serves as a PEACE group co-Leader, on the Adult Education Committee, in the Voices of Peace choir, and is a Communion Assistant.
- Serves on the Board as a member of the Communications Sub-Committee, Board Briefing Coordinator, and the Endowment Fund Committee.
Former administrative assistant and accounts receivable supervisor.
Prince of Peace member for 17 years.
Weekend coffee server and team coordinator.
Choir member, Worship Host and Team Cheer coordinator.
Enjoys study and time with a P.E.A.C.E. Group.
Married to Richard for 31 years with one adult son, Matthew.
Pharmacist-trained partner auditing employers’ prescription claims.
Prince of Peace member for 18 years.
Sunday School teacher and youth leader over many years.
Active P.E.A.C.E. Group member.
Team leader for Funeral Luncheon committee.
Bible study, podcasts, and Christian music become inspiration and joy for the soundtrack in her mind.
Married to Joe for almost 35 years with four adult children and two grandchildren.
- Vice President at Hoyne Savings Bank
- Previous service to POP includes: Worship Coordinator, Call Committees, Board of Elders, Board of Stewardship, and Chairman and Vice President of Church Council
- Board of Directors term ends: 5/31/19
- Prince of Peace member since: 1981
- Ted is the Board Vice-Chairman and serves as a member of the Communications Subcommittee; Nominating Committee; and the Endowment Fund Committee.